Is CMS Website Right For You?
Here Is A List Of Questions That May Help You Determine If CMS Website Is Right For You:
- Are you dissatisfied with the number of steps involved in updating your website?
- Does it take more than several hours to add a new press release, new product info, or an update to your FAQ’s?
- Are there people within your organization, or clients who are fed up with outdated content on your corporate website?
- Is the integrity of your website slowly eroding away, exposing broken links, etc.?
- Are you frustrated with not being able to easily add new pages or sections to your site?
- Does your site require frequent updates? i.e. more than once a month.
- Do you rely on an over-burdened IT department to make your web site changes?
- Do you have several contributors to your web content?
If you answered yes to at least two of the above, you will benefit from implementing a web site management system. CMS will allow you to launch faster, and make quick content changes thereby, providing a dynamic and efficient corporate web presence. CMS puts the power back in the hands of its content creators.
Content Management System & Document Management
We simplify website management in order to allow business owners and non-technical personnel to add, author, and update web content on the fly with multilingual support. We also customise CMS which puts messaging in the hands of the people who know it best, as it applies workflows, approvals, and permissions, depending on your specific needs as well as maintains a complete history of the changes.
Integrated Web Site Analytics
Track the life cycle of your Website’s visitors bespoke plugins. View real-time statistics to see how many people have come to your site, where they came from, and what pages they viewed. CMS helps you run reports by day, week, month, year, or specify your own custom date range.
Blogs can be freeform, like traditional blogging tools. Or, with CMS development, you can take your blog to the next level by posting workflows, having comment moderation, blog viewer authentication, and structured blogging. It’s all about being in the driver’s seat with your web content management.
Subscriptions & Web Alerts
Our website development will also allow your site visitors to self-register and self-administrate email notification preferences. When content is added or updated, an email is automatically generated and sent to subscribers.
With web content management simplified, you can always find the document you need to read or edit. Manage all your documents and digital assets online just like Website content with CMS development. Apply permissions, workflows, approvals, and maintain a complete history of changes over time. Auto-generate PDFs or publish to HTML on the fly.
Our goal is to provide you with one single solution that gives you all the functionalities necessary to create, deploy, and manage your web site with our affordable content management solutions.